Hero 375, Reverse Osmosis Systems
The Hero 375 Reverse Osmosis (RO) System provides high-quality water for worry free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies.
How A Reverse Osmosis System Works
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odour, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high pressure of the disolved solids, etc are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorbtion filter that removes taste and odours polishes the water immediately going to the tap.
- Patented HydroLink communication technology allows for the remote display of valuble product performance, water useage and filter life information. This can be connected to your existing EcoWater ESM+ water softener.
- Unique and elegant chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, white and black tap styles
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day membrane production rate (actual production rate will vary depending on water useage and conditions)
- The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
- Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple ¼ turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
- A light is mounted in the base of the tap indicating when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- System is expandable if addityional filters need to be added
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permenate pump system, which provides improved improved flow rates at the tap.
- Booster pump system is available in applications where the home pressure can drop below 40 PSI.
- Expandable With Additional Filters
- VOC Rated Filters Available
- Higher Capacity Sediments Available
- Membrane Upgrades Available
- Upgradeable to a Permate Pump System
- Booster Pump System Available
Various Styles Available
Take a look at the various colour styles we have available